Reload revolver bullets 1 at a time bug

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Aug 16, 2014 1:30 am

Hey Construct Community,

I've created a system that allows the player to automatically reload 1 bullet at a time when the clip is empty, letting them shoot whatever bullets they already have loaded. However, I can't figure out how to cancel the adding of the global variables to stop the reloading process when the player fires. Also, it keeps adding even after the player shot the reloaded bullet, thus giving them 2 bullets.

.capx is attached to forum post.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 16, 2014 7:42 am

Updated the capx and added comments

I'm not sure why you use different bullets for up down left and right, so I didn't change anything about that, but the reloading should be fixed in the way you aimed for..
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 16, 2014 8:55 pm

@LittleStain

Thanks for the help, the commented .capx taught me some new tricks. I used different bullets because setting the angle of motion on creation was bugging out for the different directions, it was a temporary fix.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 16, 2014 9:19 pm

Glad I could help.. :)
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?