Remap multiple controls using..?

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Wed May 27, 2015 1:15 pm

Hello,

With Web storage now switched to Local storage, what is the best way for me to implement multiple remap-able controls?
I need to be able to remap controls of two players for both keyboard and gamepad.

I'm having a rough time wrapping my head around all this at the moment and would sure like a nudge in the right direction. Would Local Storage + Dictionary be a fitting combo?
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 27, 2015 2:45 pm

purplemonkey wrote:Hello,

With Web storage now switched to Local storage, what is the best way for me to implement multiple remap-able controls?
I need to be able to remap controls of two players for both keyboard and gamepad.

I'm having a rough time wrapping my head around all this at the moment and would sure like a nudge in the right direction. Would Local Storage + Dictionary be a fitting combo?

Why is the replacement of webstorage with local storage relevant to this question?

Local storage can be used for exactly the same things as webstorage in a similar way..
I told my dentist I had trouble with my teeth and asked her to fix it without looking in my mouth..
B
S
G

Post » Wed May 27, 2015 3:26 pm

LittleStain wrote:Why is the replacement of webstorage with local storage relevant to this question?

Local storage can be used for exactly the same things as webstorage in a similar way..

Good question. I guess it's not then. Either way, my question of what is the best way to go about this still stands.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?