Remap multiple controls using..?

0 favourites
  • 3 posts
From the Asset Store
With this template you will learn how to use the GooglePlay Games native plugin
  • Hello,

With Web storage now switched to Local storage, what is the best way for me to implement multiple remap-able controls?

I need to be able to remap controls of two players for both keyboard and gamepad.

I'm having a rough time wrapping my head around all this at the moment and would sure like a nudge in the right direction. Would Local Storage + Dictionary be a fitting combo?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hello,

With Web storage now switched to Local storage, what is the best way for me to implement multiple remap-able controls?

I need to be able to remap controls of two players for both keyboard and gamepad.

I'm having a rough time wrapping my head around all this at the moment and would sure like a nudge in the right direction. Would Local Storage + Dictionary be a fitting combo?

Why is the replacement of webstorage with local storage relevant to this question?

Local storage can be used for exactly the same things as webstorage in a similar way..

• Why is the replacement of webstorage with local storage relevant to this question?

Local storage can be used for exactly the same things as webstorage in a similar way..

Good question. I guess it's not then. Either way, my question of what is the best way to go about this still stands.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)