Rep is very random...

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:40 pm

@DOTOIT I understand, but there are other ways to fight with spammers and annoying messages. PM is a basic thing for communication on forums. I spent a couple of hours gaining that rep points but still havn`t got enough. A man wanted to cooperate with me, but I couldn`t send him a reply, that`s upsetting.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:48 am

Tigrra wrote:@DOTOIT I understand, but there are other ways to fight with spammers and annoying messages. PM is a basic thing for communication on forums. I spent a couple of hours gaining that rep points but still havn`t got enough. A man wanted to cooperate with me, but I couldn`t send him a reply, that`s upsetting.

If you're getting into working with others, then wouldn't you be using more than the free version's features? If I understand it correctly, buying the personal version removes the <500 rep restriction.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Aurora Australis wrote:
Tigrra wrote:@DOTOIT I understand, but there are other ways to fight with spammers and annoying messages. PM is a basic thing for communication on forums. I spent a couple of hours gaining that rep points but still havn`t got enough. A man wanted to cooperate with me, but I couldn`t send him a reply, that`s upsetting.

If you're getting into working with others, then wouldn't you be using more than the free version's features? If I understand it correctly, buying the personal version removes the <500 rep restriction.

Not sure it does, and if bought with steam, the forum does not have any info.

But I think asking in a mail to scirra support about removing it can be done.
https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152506

And that is why you shall respect the bug reports guidelines, not only giving a capx is making the bug reproductible in one click in a situation they can work with (less time wasted trying to reproduce vague instructions) but also it helps filtering false positives.

Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:31 am

Check this link: https://www.scirra.com/me/rep
Subscribing to blog etc. gives a lot of rep.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Website Issues and Feedback