Rep is very random...

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Wed Oct 08, 2014 12:40 pm

@DOTOIT I understand, but there are other ways to fight with spammers and annoying messages. PM is a basic thing for communication on forums. I spent a couple of hours gaining that rep points but still havn`t got enough. A man wanted to cooperate with me, but I couldn`t send him a reply, that`s upsetting.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 09, 2014 2:48 am

Tigrra wrote:@DOTOIT I understand, but there are other ways to fight with spammers and annoying messages. PM is a basic thing for communication on forums. I spent a couple of hours gaining that rep points but still havn`t got enough. A man wanted to cooperate with me, but I couldn`t send him a reply, that`s upsetting.

If you're getting into working with others, then wouldn't you be using more than the free version's features? If I understand it correctly, buying the personal version removes the <500 rep restriction.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Oct 17, 2014 2:11 pm

Aurora Australis wrote:
Tigrra wrote:@DOTOIT I understand, but there are other ways to fight with spammers and annoying messages. PM is a basic thing for communication on forums. I spent a couple of hours gaining that rep points but still havn`t got enough. A man wanted to cooperate with me, but I couldn`t send him a reply, that`s upsetting.

If you're getting into working with others, then wouldn't you be using more than the free version's features? If I understand it correctly, buying the personal version removes the <500 rep restriction.

Not sure it does, and if bought with steam, the forum does not have any info.

But I think asking in a mail to scirra support about removing it can be done.
Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Nov 09, 2014 10:31 am

Check this link: https://www.scirra.com/me/rep
Subscribing to blog etc. gives a lot of rep.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Website Issues and Feedback