i just want to check wether this is just me (else i'll file reports), since it is a bit strange:
- start a fresh construct 99.2
- open a new dx runtime, go straight to the event sheet
- double-click the event sheet, but click 'cancel' in the dialogue
- repeat the above 2 more times
- on the next double-click, the dialogue does not show up
- on another double-click (or any other interaction) construct closes.
- fresh construct, fresh layout, straight to events
- add an event, use any system object condition, finish adding the event
- add another event, select the system object, click next ...
kills my construct everytime. how about you?