(Request) Customizable Silder Bars

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:27 am

I see a color picker, just out of curiosity are you using color picker plugin? Check Input plugin, that may help with styling of elements... Can set text/background color & angle in editor...
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 21, 2014 2:09 pm

istavang wrote:yes

Will read that soon, tnx!
My game Petrolhead Tactics is now on Steam Greenlight. I could not have done this without C2 ? Please rate, if you like!

Steam client already open: petrolheadtactics.com/steam
Web: petrolheadtactics.com/greenlight
B
S
G

Post » Mon Jul 21, 2014 5:07 pm

i kinda have the feeling that CSS styling is worse then image buttons.
Sea Monsters template - Isometric
Also includes 40 pages PDF of optimizations and "how-to" for your games, and how the "sea monsters" template was built. Follow link for details :)

sea-monsters-templates-and-assets_t162705
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:51 am

saiyadjin wrote:i kinda have the feeling that CSS styling is worse then image buttons.

well css is used on every webpage incl this one for styling html webpages ..
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 27, 2014 10:23 am

yes i know, but images are also the basic element for websites, but i thought it would be easier

to use 2 images, and change them onhover, then write a whole styling for a button (borders, inner border, shadows, and more..), seems like a lot more work. though i believe it should be faster
Sea Monsters template - Isometric
Also includes 40 pages PDF of optimizations and "how-to" for your games, and how the "sea monsters" template was built. Follow link for details :)

sea-monsters-templates-and-assets_t162705
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 01, 2014 10:05 am

saiyadjin wrote:yes i know, but images are also the basic element for websites, but i thought it would be easier

to use 2 images, and change them onhover, then write a whole styling for a button (borders, inner border, shadows, and more..), seems like a lot more work. though i believe it should be faster

its just copy and paste the code , not all css is needed its just an example of use
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General