Request for future C2 updates

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Sat Apr 19, 2014 2:30 pm

'Disable collision with': why not just add a condition that skips testing collisions with objects you don't want to test collisions for?

Coupling 'and' / 'or': most likely will not be supported due to the architecture of the event system, although you can use logic in the form (A or B or C) AND (D or E or F) using a sub-event which is also an OR block, or evaluate expressions (e.g. "Sprite.X <= 50 | Sprite.X >= 100")

'Set imagepoint to': if possible just add another image point to the image editor, otherwise you can work around with calculating the math yourself
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Post » Sat Apr 19, 2014 3:42 pm

Ashley wrote:'Disable collision with': why not just add a condition that skips testing collisions with objects you don't want to test collisions for?

This one is problematic, because I might want one type of instances to test collisions with let's say bullet, but not with the solid objects on the map, and both can't couple, at least from my experiments.
My professional Royalty Free Music at Scirra Assets Store
--------------------------------
Specs: i5 2500, 16gb of ram, gtx 770, win 7, Focusrite Scarlett 8i6, Mackie mr8mk2, Alesis 320, browsing the net on chrome.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General