REQUEST: Project Presets

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu May 14, 2015 1:52 pm

Back on topic :)

I've actually made my own templates. Just open a new project and set all settings the way I want them to be for iOs, Android, PC and then saved them as "iOs Portrait Template", "Android Lanscape Template" etc.

Really nice to have when you start a new project so you don't have to remember every setting that worked so nicely on the other projects ;)
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 15, 2015 7:13 am

I don't develop games at a pace that would benefit from presets, but I guess as a starting point it would be nice. You can always add your own to c2, programfiles/construct2/examples/iOsPortraitTemplate.capx etc etc
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 15, 2015 12:32 pm

Anonnymitet wrote:Back on topic :)

I've actually made my own templates. Just open a new project and set all settings the way I want them to be for iOs, Android, PC and then saved them as "iOs Portrait Template", "Android Lanscape Template" etc.

Really nice to have when you start a new project so you don't have to remember every setting that worked so nicely on the other projects ;)

Yeah I do the same, and also change all the icons to my own as well.
If it can be done, someone on the web will show you how to do it!

CDASI Games Mentality Break Splat-a-bug FlapFleet Challenge
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 15, 2015 12:42 pm

DUTOIT wrote:I don't develop games at a pace that would benefit from presets, but I guess as a starting point it would be nice. You can always add your own to c2, programfiles/construct2/examples/iOsPortraitTemplate.capx etc etc

Actually DUTOIT, it is in the "templates" folder.
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Post » Fri May 15, 2015 1:40 pm

Kyatric wrote:
DUTOIT wrote:I don't develop games at a pace that would benefit from presets, but I guess as a starting point it would be nice. You can always add your own to c2, programfiles/construct2/examples/iOsPortraitTemplate.capx etc etc

Actually DUTOIT, it is in the "templates" folder.

:roll: Oops. Thx Kyatric ;)
You think you can do these things, but you can't, Nemo!
Just keep reading.
Just keep learning.
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Construct 2 General