[REQUEST] Spawning enemys

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Give Sound to the enemies that are part of your game! :)
  • Well...

I have a project of platform shooters...

And, I've found a problem, I don't know how to create a variable of health for the enemys, and, when they die, respawn in a random place.

I could do that, respawn in a place, but it isn't random, the new enemy can't die, I think that this is a problem of the variable...

Could somebody help me?

Here is the .cap

http://www.4shared.com/file/Q1lYQccJ/Shooters2.html

Thanks

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The only problem I see is that the enemy spawn isn't random. The new enemy does have health and does die. Because you create a new enemy, you need to click to a different list and back again when debugging.

One way to make a random respawn is to simply move the enemy to a random X and Y and refill the health. I don't know how to add image points to a layout, so using a random generator there doesn't help.

Edit: You may want to work on how the player's bullets interact with the player. I was able to jump and shoot myself. It didn't cause damage, but I can't shoot an enemy below me.

• TORK:

I moved your first thread here from the Tutorials subforum, but I see you've already made another so I just deleted the old one. Just in case you're wondering where it went.

• Amm Thanks...

deadeye:

I made this post in another subforum, and somebody said me that was in the wrong forum...

So, I created this here...

Thanks for delete

PD: I tried with X: random (360), Y: random (360)

But, the enemy appear in any place... Into a wall... o.O

And... another Question...

If I put the enemy with the behavior "Platform", i can manage it... How can I fix that?

I want that they be affected by gravity.

Thanks

• Set the controls to Player 2 (up to 10 as long as you aren't using it), then under the start of layout ignore control. You find that under Sprite > Platform tab.

• :O Thanks!!!

Really thanks, I could fix that...

But, the enemy try to Hit me, when they would try to shoot me...

Can somebody helpme v?a mail?

Please MP...

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)