Request your own FREE templates/code

Discuss game development design and post your game ideas

Post » Sun Mar 19, 2017 9:07 pm

View Current project here: https://www.scirra.com/arcade/tutorial- ... ress-16308
If you want any immediate changes, just send a PM.
Free code for all
B
24
S
8
G
4
Posts: 60
Reputation: 5,049

Post » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:21 am

Reuben wrote:
LaurenceBedford wrote:Hey Reuben Please could you do a zelda template you can use these graphics http://opengameart.org/content/zelda-li ... nd-sprites


Okay I have started making your request. I don't normally do graphics because it takes up a lot of time.
Anyway, once I am done, I shall send you a link.


Brilliant I saw the demo and this is magnificent just what i want When you're finished let me know and send me the capx.
Image
B
29
S
15
G
12
Posts: 312
Reputation: 9,662

Post » Tue Mar 21, 2017 7:22 am

Reuben wrote:
LaurenceBedford wrote:Hey Reuben Please could you do a zelda template you can use these graphics http://opengameart.org/content/zelda-li ... nd-sprites


Okay I have started making your request. I don't normally do graphics because it takes up a lot of time.
Anyway, once I am done, I shall send you a link.


Brilliant I saw the demo and this is magnificent just what i want When you're finished or if you are finished let me know and send me the capx.
Image
B
29
S
15
G
12
Posts: 312
Reputation: 9,662

Post » Thu Mar 23, 2017 4:45 am

Looks great Reuben. Cant wait for mine~ ^.^
B
14
S
4
G
3
Posts: 1
Reputation: 2,354

Post » Thu Apr 13, 2017 10:08 pm

I'm looking for what I think should be a simple template... The player character only moves back and forth at the bottom of the screen, catching items that drop randomly from the sky. There would be a small assortment of items, each worth different points, and as the player catches them, the score increments, and for the ones they miss, the score decrements...
B
14
S
6
G
1
Posts: 143
Reputation: 1,800

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:56 pm

Hi Reuben,
Could you create circular/concentric maze generator?
ImageImage
B
111
S
51
G
24
Posts: 787
Reputation: 23,394

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 1:50 pm

wizaerd wrote:I'm looking for what I think should be a simple template... The player character only moves back and forth at the bottom of the screen, catching items that drop randomly from the sky. There would be a small assortment of items, each worth different points, and as the player catches them, the score increments, and for the ones they miss, the score decrements...


Hi
is this what you are looking for: https://www.scirra.com/arcade/tutorial- ... sket-16949
Capx: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkkyienG55tghe8E1RbZ8pgvks8eAA
Free code for all
B
24
S
8
G
4
Posts: 60
Reputation: 5,049

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:18 pm

Reuben wrote:
wizaerd wrote:I'm looking for what I think should be a simple template... The player character only moves back and forth at the bottom of the screen, catching items that drop randomly from the sky. There would be a small assortment of items, each worth different points, and as the player catches them, the score increments, and for the ones they miss, the score decrements...


Hi
is this what you are looking for: https://www.scirra.com/arcade/tutorial- ... sket-16949
Capx: https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkkyienG55tghe8E1RbZ8pgvks8eAA


Thank you... It's a good start, and I'll use as a starting point for what I wanted to do. Except it was made with a version other than the release version? I have v239 but this requires v243? I have the version downloaded from the download page, and don;t see a way to update it to 243...
B
14
S
6
G
1
Posts: 143
Reputation: 1,800

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 4:55 pm

wizaerd wrote:Thank you... It's a good start, and I'll use as a starting point for what I wanted to do. Except it was made with a version other than the release version? I have v239 but this requires v243? I have the version downloaded from the download page, and don;t see a way to update it to 243...


Here is the construct update you are wanting: https://www.scirra.com/construct2/releases/r243
Free code for all
B
24
S
8
G
4
Posts: 60
Reputation: 5,049

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 5:43 pm

Reuben wrote:
wizaerd wrote:Thank you... It's a good start, and I'll use as a starting point for what I wanted to do. Except it was made with a version other than the release version? I have v239 but this requires v243? I have the version downloaded from the download page, and don;t see a way to update it to 243...


Here is the construct update you are wanting: https://www.scirra.com/construct2/releases/r243


Ahhh.... beta.... I don;t usually get the beta versions. Anyway you could re-save it under the current release version?
B
14
S
6
G
1
Posts: 143
Reputation: 1,800

PreviousNext

Return to Game Development, Design & Ideas

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests