Request your own FREE templates/code

Discuss game development design and post your game ideas

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 8:20 pm

wizaerd wrote:Ahhh.... beta.... I don;t usually get the beta versions. Anyway you could re-save it under the current release version?

sorry this is not possible, The betas are reliable tho...I use then all the time
Free code for all
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 9:26 pm

Thanks... I'll download it and use your template as my starting off point. Thank you again!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 10:12 pm

wizaerd wrote:Thanks... I'll download it and use your template as my starting off point. Thank you again!

anytime, glad to be of assistance :D
Free code for all
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:21 pm

I'm a software developer by trade, and I work in the HR industry. I recently created an application for tracking court order documents for Garnishments. As a small little bonus, I used your template as a guide, and built a small little game where Uncle Sam collects falling money. It was a huge hit with the Garnishments team.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w821d9s7g8itc4l/game.png?dl=0

Thanx Reuben
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 18, 2017 9:46 pm

wizaerd wrote:I'm a software developer by trade, and I work in the HR industry. I recently created an application for tracking court order documents for Garnishments. As a small little bonus, I used your template as a guide, and built a small little game where Uncle Sam collects falling money. It was a huge hit with the Garnishments team.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/w821d9s7g8itc4l/game.png?dl=0

Thanx Reuben

Cool, glad it helped :)
Free code for all
B
S
G

Post » Sun Apr 30, 2017 10:29 pm

Request: Multi-Z level destruction

Could you make A multi-Z level destruction example where you could be on the second floor of a building and use a explosive on that floor would cause a whole or something to form in the second floors z level then show in the z level below it
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 01, 2017 3:19 am

First of all THANK YOU VERY MUCH for everything your're doing and sharing freely with all of us. YOU'RE the best!!!

Is there any way you can create a LEVEL EDITOR that we can incorporate into our existing games, to give the players the ability to create a level based on existing assets in our game and share the new level with their friends? to give you a little more info, I'd be interested in a 2D platformer type of level editor?

IT WOULD BE GREAT if you can
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 01, 2017 10:50 pm

hyem wrote:First of all THANK YOU VERY MUCH for everything your're doing and sharing freely with all of us. YOU'RE the best!!!

Is there any way you can create a LEVEL EDITOR that we can incorporate into our existing games, to give the players the ability to create a level based on existing assets in our game and share the new level with their friends? to give you a little more info, I'd be interested in a 2D platformer type of level editor?

IT WOULD BE GREAT if you can

The pleasure is all mine.
I will take a look at this project. At the moment i have other requests to complete but I will get started as soon as possible.
Free code for all
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 02, 2017 11:54 am

Hello!

Wow! I'm impressed about ALL you can do!

I also wanna do a request. Could you do a Zelda styled game like the other request, with inventory, talking, jumping, etc... but with also a cutscene system? So you can do cinematic scenes in-game.

Is it possible?

Btw, i use r216 ver, could you do it on that version?
B
S

Post » Tue May 02, 2017 12:02 pm

BaronLuke89 wrote:.....Btw, i use r216 ver, could you do it on that version?

@BaronLuke89

Why would you still be using a version from Oct 2015? That makes no sense.

There have been many breaking changes since then so I recommend you upgrade to the latest stable release - r244 - available at the bottom of the page.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Game Development, Design & Ideas