[Request...again] Pick tiles from the layout

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:23 am

@Ashley Things have slowed down with C3 in development and all, and I haven't seen many requests lately so I thought I'd try this one again...

We really need the ability to pick tiles that have already been placed on a tilemap canvas (what the right-click does in Tiled Map Editor).
This will significantly increase production as we'll be able to quickly reuse tile patterns and not have to pick every single tile from the tilemap bar.

Y'know how they say a solid state drive is the single biggest upgrade you can get for your computer? Well this is it for tilemaps! It's also the last feature we'll ever need for the tilemap object as far as I'm concerned.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:05 pm

@Ashley

Not to mention it'd be awesome having an action to delete save slots.
Right now we only have "Save" "Load" On Saved" "On Loaded" "On Load Failed.".
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 19, 2015 1:15 pm

Nesteris wrote:@Ashley

Not to mention it'd be awesome having an action to delete save slots.
Right now we only have "Save" "Load" On Saved" "On Loaded" "On Load Failed.".

Yeah, and check if save exist would be nice too. I asked about this features recently - here.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Mar 19, 2015 2:16 pm

Sisyphus wrote:Yeah, and check if save exist would be nice too. I asked about this features recently - here.

I saw the post

FYI none of our official export options support WKWebView right now, in particular because it has bugs that prevent Cordova supporting it, so it sounds like you're using an unsupported export process anyway?

I love how he says "our official export options", it's just so ironic.

Anyway back to topic;

I don't think @Ashley is going to put any of the features in unless we constantly hammer it into his head and get more people.
And even then he still might just not do it. Or even put it in C3 but not C2.
The moderators are corrupt and ban for no reason, especially that condescending neckbeard asshole Kyatric. The forums are filled with fanboys.
Banned User
B
S
G

Return to Construct 2 General