Requesting for feedback

Discuss game development design and post your game ideas

Post » Wed Apr 12, 2017 11:45 am

Message: Anthony8882 can only post plain text URLS until they have 500 rep. 1 URLS modified. Why?
Hi Guys,

I hope you all are doing well :)...

Recently, my friend has created a game for android. He is very new to game development field. It would be a great aid if you guys could just give it a try and share your feedback :)

Game Name - Motor Glider
By - DEVBEZ GAME STUDIO
Game link - https://goo.gl/VC6O5H

Thanks in advance.
B

Post » Wed Apr 12, 2017 9:02 pm

I think for the first or secound game its verry good. But one think there is missing: impreesiv graphics, because were are the animations for idle,... i understand why its difficult to make graphics if you prefer programming. Im also new on programming, but for graphics search for other graphic design beginner. Build i a little team if you understand. Also i would some feaatures. I think he can add a lot of things like death score, shop and so on. After that i would release the game.
Out of topic: i think (but im not sure) that you just want to promote the game. Because this is a forum for construct 2 not for unity. So think on this next time.
Cryttexx
My Project at this time: robottory-2d-platformer-devlog_t190807

(Sorry for my english. I know it is not the best)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Apr 14, 2017 12:49 pm

Cryttexx wrote:I think for the first or secound game its verry good. But one think there is missing: impreesiv graphics, because were are the animations for idle,... i understand why its difficult to make graphics if you prefer programming. Im also new on programming, but for graphics search for other graphic design beginner. Build i a little team if you understand. Also i would some feaatures. I think he can add a lot of things like death score, shop and so on. After that i would release the game.
Out of topic: i think (but im not sure) that you just want to promote the game. Because this is a forum for construct 2 not for unity. So think on this next time.
Cryttexx

Thanks for your honest feedback :) ... Means a lot

Just to clear your doubt..I am not promoting his game.. I am just helping him so that he can improve his work... Recently, we have submitted our game to app review sites ...

Anyways, once again I would like to thank you for your feedback :) :)
B

Return to Game Development, Design & Ideas