Rescuers! featured in Best New Games on App Store Games

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Tue Apr 19, 2016 2:35 am

Hi, everybody!
My new game - Rescuers! - live on the App Store!

Play IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/rescuers!/id1063822200
Play Android: https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... s.rescuers

Rescue people from the burning buildings. Tap to move from side to side and catch the falling people!

Can you become the top rescuer?

FEATURES:
• Simple One-Touch Controls
• Endless Gameplay
• 20 Characters to Unlock
• Minimal Design
• Game Center Leaderboards & Achievements

Follow Us:
- http://www.facebook.com/takenewgames
- http://twitter.com/TakeNewGames

More games:
- http://www.takenewgames.com

Image
Last edited by Verstala on Thu Apr 28, 2016 8:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
B
17
S
8
G
11
Posts: 86
Reputation: 7,025

Post » Thu Apr 21, 2016 3:29 am

Live on the Google Play next week.
B
17
S
8
G
11
Posts: 86
Reputation: 7,025

Post » Thu Apr 21, 2016 7:50 pm

Today Rescuers! featured in Best New Games on App Store Games!

Play IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/rescuers!/id1063822200

Image
Last edited by Verstala on Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
17
S
8
G
11
Posts: 86
Reputation: 7,025

Post » Fri Apr 22, 2016 1:45 am

B
17
S
8
G
11
Posts: 86
Reputation: 7,025

Post » Fri Apr 22, 2016 2:26 am

Verstala wrote:Today Rescuers! featured in Best New Games on App Store Games!

Play IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/rescuers!/id1063822200


Cool.
Could you do a screenshot of it on the featured page under best new games?
Image ImageImage
B
172
S
50
G
183
Posts: 8,443
Reputation: 115,605

Post » Fri Apr 22, 2016 9:25 am

Hey,

Great game. Can ask what are you using for the incentivized video reward? I saw you have the "Video to continue" button. Did you used Cocoon IO?

Thanks!
B
10
S
2
Posts: 39
Reputation: 830

Post » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:40 am

Ofris wrote:Hey,

Great game. Can ask what are you using for the incentivized video reward? I saw you have the "Video to continue" button. Did you used Cocoon IO?

Thanks!


Thanks! Yes, I use Cocoon IO
Last edited by Verstala on Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:47 am, edited 1 time in total.
B
17
S
8
G
11
Posts: 86
Reputation: 7,025

Post » Sat Apr 23, 2016 1:42 am

newt wrote:
Verstala wrote:Today Rescuers! featured in Best New Games on App Store Games!

Play IOS: https://itunes.apple.com/app/rescuers!/id1063822200


Cool.
Could you do a screenshot of it on the featured page under best new games?


Image

Featured in Best New Games (Canada only)

You can check: https://www.appannie.com/apps/ios/app/1 ... 0/details/
B
17
S
8
G
11
Posts: 86
Reputation: 7,025

Post » Thu Apr 28, 2016 2:29 pm

Excellent !! Construct 2 should post this on the front page and you should release your android version as soon as possible to reap the fame benefits.
Check out my awesome Android Game releases https://play.google.com/store/apps/deve ... ames&hl=en
B
38
S
18
G
24
Posts: 682
Reputation: 16,645

Post » Thu Apr 28, 2016 5:51 pm

Android version will be released a few days ago
B
17
S
8
G
11
Posts: 86
Reputation: 7,025

Next

Return to Completed Creations

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests