Reset Turret rotation.

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:04 pm

I could add "bind to object at point" as an action, but that would be deprecated by the container feature.
I'll resume working on the turret behavior on monday, and I'll see if I can add something to the extension or code a "hardpoint" behavior that attaches objects to other objects (while keeping angles relative)

Meanwhile keep this topic updated, my goal is to have the turret behavior be able to do everything you want.Fimbul2012-02-11 14:06:38
B
S
G

Post » Sat Feb 11, 2012 2:18 pm

[QUOTE=Fimbul] I could add "bind to object at point" as an action, but that would be deprecated by the container feature.
I'll resume working on the turret behavior on monday, and I'll see if I can add something to the extension or code a "hardpoint" behavior that attaches objects to other objects (while keeping angles relative)

Meanwhile keep this topic updated, my goal is to have the turret behavior be able to do everything you want.[/QUOTE]

FSM bless you     

Thanks for the help! The thing i was trying that was impossible was to change the behavior stats to something else than Numbers.
I don't know if that is possible to change, but it would be nice if i could set the Heading towards an angle and other syntax.

Example:
Heading - Ship.Angle
Arc     - 45

B
S
G

Previous

Return to How do I....?