Resize objects to any windows size.

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Mon May 13, 2013 4:10 am

Hi, i know i can make the Letterbox Scale, but when i export the App to Windows 8 i have troubles with the size, there is a system variables or any method i can find Windows resize and actual real visible Windows for an App?

I follow the manual for "Supporting multiple screen sizes" but the variables WindowsWidth and WindowsHeight give me wrong real Windows sizes.

Thanks in advance.
Hay hombres que luchan un da y son buenos. Hay otros que luchan un ao y son mejores. Hay quienes luchan muchos aos, y son muy buenos. Pero hay los que luchan toda la vida, esos son los imprescindibles. Bertolt Brecht
B
S
G

Post » Mon May 13, 2013 6:26 pm

hi @marcopolonav

You can use ViewportLeft("layername") + ViewportRight("layername") for width and ViewportBottom("layername") + ViewportTop("layername") for height.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 14, 2013 7:02 am

Thanks for your help, i will try and tell you my results.
Hay hombres que luchan un da y son buenos. Hay otros que luchan un ao y son mejores. Hay quienes luchan muchos aos, y son muy buenos. Pero hay los que luchan toda la vida, esos son los imprescindibles. Bertolt Brecht
B
S
G

Post » Thu May 16, 2013 12:56 am

Hi, i made what you suggest me, and give me what i need, now i can calculate the aspect ratio with Viewportsum / windowWidth and apply to all my componentes. Thank you for your help.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?