Today I started working on an algorithm for Dungeon generation, but pretty soon I encountered something which appeared as a bug to me. Here is the situation:
- Layout which is bigger than the canvas
- Ability to scroll through layout using arrows
- An array which gets filled with random values
- Reloading the layout with any mouse button
- Browser used: Firefox 6.0.1
Every time I reload the layout, scrolling through the layout goes slower. It appears that something is clogging my CPU. Either I'm doing something in a way C2 doesn't like or the engine is flunking. (sadface)
Naturally, a .capx is supplied.