Resources for Entrepreneurs

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Fri Sep 28, 2012 1:31 am

For those entrepreneurs in London, has anybody looked at the Google Campus which I heard about on Google Entrepreneur.

It looks like a great place to get some great help for startups with many services for free as detailed on their faq.

Hopefully, they will open other sites in the near future as it would be great to have a group of motivated and knowledgeable designers and other developers and entrepreneurs to meet with to not only get help with the how to's of creating great graphics for our Construct 2 games, but to help with the marketing and other aspects too.

In the interim there is a startup course being offered for free through Udacity as discussed in the forum here, but it would be great to be able to meet up one-on-one too.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Sep 28, 2012 4:01 am

Wow, nice share.
I think this is because Google's Birthday yesterday? :)
Enlik Tjioe
Game Programmer

www.touchten.com
B
S
G

Post » Wed Oct 03, 2012 11:00 am

Nice! I love free resources. This seems to be really good. Kenli must be right. It must be Google's 14th birthday offering.

Anyway, since we are talking about free resources, I would also like to add this list of free online trainings for entrepreneurs. It lists 8 of the really useful ones like TED, Mixergy, etc. You might find it useful too. missykimmie2012-10-04 03:22:46
B

Post » Wed Oct 03, 2012 5:37 pm

@kenli, yeah Google's 14th Birthday, glad it was helpful.

@missykimmie, I have looked at TED, but had not used Mixergy before, so thanks. By the way, your link loops back to this thread and I am curious about the other six trainings and what they are.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Oct 04, 2012 3:23 am

[QUOTE=jwjb]
@missykimmie, I have looked at TED, but had not used Mixergy before, so thanks. By the way, your link loops back to this thread and I am curious about the other six trainings and what they are.[/QUOTE]

Sorry about that @jwjb. Messed up the BBcode. I already fixed the link and it should be working now. Glad you found that useful!missykimmie2012-10-04 03:24:25
B

Post » Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:03 am

Google Campus..
We have a local program like this provided to us by our Media Development Authority here in Singapore.
B
S
G

Return to Tools and Resources