Retro Pixel UI (Graphics)

0 favourites
  • 4 posts
From the Asset Store
Over 1700 16x16 pixel art RPG icons for item and skills
  • Retro Pixel UI — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-graphics/retro-pixel-ui-409

<h3>Retro Pixel UI</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>Old school pixels for your UI!</p><p>Over 800 assets for all you needs, to speed up your UI work, and a professional approach on all the assets, technically and artistically.</p>

• multiples delightfull color schemes!
    • buttons with states (normal-hover-pressed), multiple sizes and colors!
    • 80+ icons collection with 6 color schemes for a total of 510 icons!
    • retro HUD and controls!

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Retro Pixel UI

• Hi guys,

Finally! I'm upgrading this pack with more assets and some surprises. But before launching anything, I wanted to know if you had any request regarding this pack?

Thank you!

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi guys,

Finally! I'm upgrading this pack with more assets and some surprises. But before launching anything, I wanted to know if you had any request regarding this pack?

Thank you!

I don't know if the request would count now since i guess the update already happen, i would loved to see or have a greater pixel size icons? at least 32x32 ? cause now they are minuscule

but none then less i love the pack! id love to see more type of pixel menus if possible

• Hello!

as you might understand, the size is optimized for the best performance possible and is also optimized for a true pixel art canevas (around 320*480).

Also, you can always upscale them in Construct 2 using point sampling instead of linear sampling (project properties >configuration settings >Sampling )

Thanks!

PS: I released another UI pack here:

https://www.scirra.com/store/game-user- ... ixels-2507

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)