Review of LeadBolt for ads + Finding alternatives

Ideas and discussion about publishing and distributing your games

Post » Sun Aug 10, 2014 9:38 am

Lot of developers say, that Leadbolt is lot better than Admob. And i think Leadbolt do not offer ads for Blackberry, so why do you wonder, that you got 0fill rate?
B
S
G

Post » Sun Aug 10, 2014 11:49 am

We need more ad services to support Construct2. There are a lot of good services out there that are available for apps. You would think, with most app purchases being games and C2 being the most popular HTML5 development environment for games, that more would offer plugins for C2.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:05 am

Silverforce wrote:One of my game, a Flappy Clone (Flappy Sperm!!), had a lot of downloads and even though it doesn't work on half the devices out there that it should work on (due to CJS being crash prone & buggy!), it still generated a lot of impressions. So it earnt me enough to buy some Apple hardware to now test games on and try to put some bigger games onto the iOS store.

I am hoping XDK comes through, but it seems they only support plugins, which C2 needs to incorporate in an update... no word yet on whether thats going to happen.

If it doesn't, I am going to move to Game Maker since they do have proper mobile support that doesn't rely on 3rd party efforts.

Aha, so that's your game :) Some impressions from me as well then.
Did you say you were able to buy apple hardware with ad impressions! Wow. I envy you ;)

I agree with the C2 to have its own plugins for ads and iaps ... I wrote to @ashley on that earlier too.

I may also (sadly) look for other game engines. I love C2, but .... there are these issues that need some focus.
It must be really tough with just a 3 people team.
Krish
Hey! Did you know that you can hire me to make your games?

Click Here to See More
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:06 am

Raiper341 wrote:Lot of developers say, that Leadbolt is lot better than Admob. And i think Leadbolt do not offer ads for Blackberry, so why do you wonder, that you got 0fill rate?

Well they said they have ads for BB, until I finished integration and testing and then they say they dont.
Krish

Click Here to See More
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:24 am

Arne wrote:While waiting for official support, you can try this plugin for Admob Interstitial Ads on Crosswalk.

What's the fill rate?
Krish

Click Here to See More
B
S
G

Post » Sat Aug 16, 2014 6:26 am

Update
New leadbolt account manager is trying to get in touch with me regarding my old email.
Will let you know how it progresses.
Krish

Click Here to See More
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Distribution and Publishing