[REVSHARE 50:50] Starting up a small indie group!

Looking to build a team or have a job to offer?

Post » Tue Sep 22, 2015 10:57 am

Hello!

I'm starting a small indie group, filled with programmers, designers, composers etc.

Aim of this group?
Relaxed environment, which we work on games and share the profit of that game between the 4 - 6 of us. Also we can have some fun and can play some games together :D

How will i achieve that profit? / get the games we make out there?
Selling it on
- Humble Bundle
- Steam (if greenlight is success)
- Itunes / google play / windows store
- Origin

How will we gain our funds for this game?
We will start by making a kickstarter project, to raise funds for the game. then we will evolve to putting ads on our games, then having sponsors so on and so forth.

What can i bring to the team?
I'm an 2D and 3D designer/artist i can create most of the art needed for the game but i will need help from other artists. Im also a videographer (editor) so i can make trailers needed for our game and our kickstarter promotional video. I'm just new will construct, so i will need programmers who are fairly familiar with the software. Also i will managing and taking care of most of the things needed to release the games we make to the public.

How you can join?
Fill this out

- Name:
- Profession (Programmer, artist etc ..) :
- Why you are interested?:
- Portfolio (Games you have worked with or work in general)
- What you can bring to the team:
- What game do you normally make? PC [] Mobile [] Console [] Other [] (Programmers only)
- How many years of experience?:

Once i gather up at least 4 members, we will think up a name for the group and start making our first project! i will also be making social media accounts for our team so we can promote our games!

Thank you,
Kind regards
Harrison

My skype: nacfathers
[u]Email: notreallyharrison#gmail.com (not recommended) (#[email protected])
B

Post » Wed Sep 23, 2015 5:43 pm

- Name: Declan Cullen
- Profession (Programmer, artist etc ..) : Jack of all trades
- Skype (MUST HAVE) : I have a account..... but I dunno how to use it
- Why you are interested?: Well I wanna learn more, so by working as a team I could learn other peoples ways.
- Portfolio (Games you have worked with or work in general) erm... I did a couples of games :P
- What you can bring to the team: laughs, ideas and a bit of well anything
- What game do you normally make? PC [] Mobile [] Console [] Other [] (Programmers only) PC got to love the master race
- How many years of experience?: 1 whole year
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 24, 2015 3:17 am

declan007 wrote:- Name: Declan Cullen
- Profession (Programmer, artist etc ..) : Jack of all trades
- Skype (MUST HAVE) : I have a account..... but I dunno how to use it
- Why you are interested?: Well I wanna learn more, so by working as a team I could learn other peoples ways.
- Portfolio (Games you have worked with or work in general) erm... I did a couples of games :P
- What you can bring to the team: laughs, ideas and a bit of well anything
- What game do you normally make? PC [] Mobile [] Console [] Other [] (Programmers only) PC got to love the master race
- How many years of experience?: 1 whole year

Could i have a link to some of your work and or games?
Also please figure out how to use skype, it is quite easy once you get the hang of it.
Thank you.
B

Return to Job Offers and Team Requests