R.G.Blocks v0.6

Show us your completed creations made in Construct 2

Post » Wed Jan 04, 2012 1:01 pm

[QUOTE=wilfryed] Oh I'm feeling stupid because before the tuto I was mad with your game, but know I understand, and well, it's really good game!

Good job.[/QUOTE]

I released a new update.
Some changes:
+ optimization of load blocks when restarting level
+ 4 level
+ point about buttons in the tutorial
Vladoss2012-01-04 13:03:42
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:05 pm

@vladoss,
i absolutely LOVE this game sir. the simplicity of the 'mechanism' along with the difficulty of the layouts is near perfect for sucking players 'in'.
yes, the first level took me a while, but i beat it. the satisfaction of the replay and the 'well done' are...well done.
could very easily be an ipad game. laying down the squares with your fingers and then watching the result is an incredible interaction, that i think would appeal to kids and adults with this game.
please finish and find a way to publish this game sir.

i think you have 'found the fun'.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 04, 2012 2:10 pm

[QUOTE=harrio] @vladoss,
i absolutely LOVE this game sir. the simplicity of the 'mechanism' along with the difficulty of the layouts is near perfect for sucking players 'in'.
yes, the first level took me a while, but i beat it. the satisfaction of the replay and the 'well done' are...well done.
could very easily be an ipad game. laying down the squares with your fingers and then watching the result is an incredible interaction, that i think would appeal to kids and adults with this game.
please finish and find a way to publish this game sir.

i think you have 'found the fun'.[/QUOTE]

The best review I've ever seen. Big thanks!

I would be very happy to publish this game but first I need to finish it.

And to make this game for iPad I need iPad :D
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:03 pm

[QUOTE=Vladoss]And to make this game for iPad I need iPad :D[/QUOTE]

actually you don't sir. don't ever limit your possibilities with assumptions. i published my first game on the app store without ever having an iphone or ipod touch to test it with, and i even used the accelerometer for movement controls. i simply had other people test it for me, and you can do the same here.

where there's a will, and a great game idea...there's a way.

find a way.
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 04, 2012 7:07 pm

[QUOTE=harrio] [QUOTE=Vladoss]And to make this game for iPad I need iPad :D[/QUOTE]

actually you don't sir. don't ever limit your possibilities with assumptions. i published my first game on the app store without ever having an iphone or ipod touch to test it with, and i even used the accelerometer for movement controls. i simply had other people test it for me, and you can do the same here.

where there's a will, and a great game idea...there's a way.

find a way.[/QUOTE]

You are selling this game or it's free?

Also, do you have iPad?Vladoss2012-01-04 19:19:41
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:11 pm

Can you help me?
I need your opinion about how difficult current levels in my game.
1, 2 or 3 "stars" for each level.

Thanks in advance.
Vladoss2012-01-06 17:11:25
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 06, 2012 6:48 pm

@vladoss,
the game i made is free. it is a personal endeavor to try to help better the lives of young girls/women...
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/grade-invaderz/id348665724?mt=8
i plan to update it using c2.
yes, i have a 1st gen ipad now.

i don't know if you are asking me, or everyone, i hope everyone, but i believe the first level is the hardest, followed by the third and lastly, the second. but i personally believe, that difficult levels in a game like this are good and needed. what you might want to do is use the easier levels to 'teach' the player tricks that they will need to finish the harder levels.
hope that helps.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 08, 2012 7:57 pm

Little update.
Some changes:
+ level 5
+ level 6
+ point about "mines" in tutorial
- fixed when next lvl button didn't work in level 3

I have a couple ideas about new features.

- The ability to change color block function.
For example, after main block hits color block, color block will change it's color or just destroy.

- Timers.
For exaple, for holding main block on one place for some time, or activate mechanism after some delay.

- 2 or more main blocks in one level.
For people who likes hardore ;)

- Teleports.
I think that everything is clear about it.

- Some kind of trophies.

That's all. I hope somebody will interesting about it...
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jan 08, 2012 8:31 pm

there are definitely a lot of different things you could come up with, as far as level mechanisms in this game. i think the more levels you make, the more ideas will come to you. especially if you make a bunch of easy levels. it may give you ideas for creative ways to make them more challenging.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jan 10, 2012 4:51 pm

[QUOTE=harrio] there are definitely a lot of different things you could come up with, as far as level mechanisms in this game. i think the more levels you make, the more ideas will come to you. especially if you make a bunch of easy levels. it may give you ideas for creative ways to make them more challenging.[/QUOTE]

By the way, I think you're the only person who somehow interesting in development of my game. Thank you.
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Creations