@Angiel - thank you!
The AI is still in work but here the theory so far (for each AI player):1. grab the board statistics
* owner and # units per country, # units per player total
* % spread per player and continent (to detect growing nations)
* last actions per player (to get hotspots)
* # attacks player<->player (this is for the 'aggressive' factor)
* ammount of cash (to calculate the best time to buy new units)2. find the "best" destination to attack (weighted per country)
* critical continents (opponent has or will have soon complete continent)
- per continent ownership
- per high % country ownership
* agressive attacks (if a player prefered attacks an other player)
* spread units between own countries/continents (to save them)
(each AI player may have a random priority within these topics and sets a different weight -i hope this results in a more 'fuzzy' overall bahavior)3. calculate the winning chances per resulting attack destination (unit distribution).
- join several units/countries of the attacking player to improve the winning chance per attack
- buy new units if possible/necessary
This is the theory of the AI to implement.
(Step 1. is finished, 2. is in work)
btw. I implemented a cash-system (if the bar is periodic 100%, all players get cash depending on their countries/continents)
And each country gets new units.