River Tappers

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
  • Hey Everyone -

I've been working on this game for a little bit longer than I planned, hopefully to be able to sell it to a local business in my town. I'd love it if you guys gave it a shot! You can use arrow keys OR touch controls. Would love to hear how far you all get - sorry no leaderboard functionality quite yet!

Play Here:

http://threesevenhosting.com/builds/rivertapper/BE5-16/

• Very nice, it reminds me of that game that is a chicken crossing the street.

Keep going

• Very nice, it reminds me of that game that is a chicken crossing the street.

Keep going

Thanks my friend - how far did you get??

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • > Very nice, it reminds me of that game that is a chicken crossing the street.

> Keep going

>

Thanks my friend - how far did you get??

Not so far actually haha, after the first waves it gets very hard.

50 meters..

The coins are not resetting after crash, if you double tap it will start again with the coins from last time.

• >

> > Very nice, it reminds me of that game that is a chicken crossing the street.

> > Keep going

> >

>

> Thanks my friend - how far did you get??

>

Not so far actually haha, after the first waves it gets very hard.

50 meters..

The coins are not resetting after crash, if you double tap it will start again with the coins from last time.

Awesome! 50 isn't so bad Eventually there will be a shop system, so the coins need to remain the same between rounds and play sessions (nothing in there yet though)

• Oh, now makes sense heheh keep going!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)