There should be a badge for that @MadSpy
I can see that @Colludium
And by the way - I played your game. Quite challenging and creepy. My favorite way to die is in the water by the piranhas
I meant too
@jobel - I had the Request Fullscreen disabled on accident.
Spent some time yesterday and early this AM to fix a few issues brought up, and re-worked a couple of other things. Fixes :
- Endless pit jump death restart bug : really fixed – seems it still would exist if you advanced to the next level with an extra life.Tweaks / Adjustments / Adds :
- Elevator / Recoil bug – Fixed
- Camera positioning : When the player is not moving, and not in action (firing) you can hold up or down to look in either direction. The position of the camera is also adjusted to aid with “Leaps of faith”
- Elevator Signaling : I didn't want to add an action or switch to the elevator for I feel it mucks things up. Rather I added an indicator animation to the elevator platform that says either what position the platform is currently in or moving in.
- Gradient Added to Pits : The bottomless pits are more noticeable.
- Ammo / Amount / Frequency : Ammo drops are less frequent, and the amounts provided are random.
- Shoot to Kill Ratio : reworked this a bit. ( Thanks @blekdar for the homework ) It's much easier out of the gate. (this isn't fully polished) I need to play around a bit more with some of the other weapons and their upgrades.
- Analog movement support : Analog movement is now added.
Links updated Browser Version http://facecjf.com/R505/Desktop Version
. (exported to NW 10.5 - zipped)https://www.dropbox.com/s/u8xxt3ev3bg1lm1/R505.zip?dl=0
Thanks again everyone for testing it out and providing feedback.
It's rather helpful to say the least.