Rock Band... stupid game

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Choose the winner correctly and earn as much score as you can!
  • STUPIDLY FUN!

Yeah I thought "This is gonna be GAAAAAAAAY" and then I played it... and didn't stop until 4AM. I am a sick drummer... apparently. I never touched anything like this before and managed to finish every song (on easy mode mind you) with an average of about 92-95%.

Nobody else could drum as good as me except one of my friends, but he prefers the guitar or singing... so I got to be drummer the whole time. I suck at singing rock/pop music, and the guitar kinda scares me... mainly due to the fact it was a "rule" that the guitarist had to wear this hideous mullet wig while playing.

Anyone else played this? Shits fun as hell!

May post pictures later... I KNOW people were taking them.

~Sol

*Conditions apply - Must be at crazy party with much alcohol, much drunk peoples, and much live adult entertainment. Playing Rock Band with a stipper on your lap is NOT recommended... she gets in the way of the drums!

• Yeah, fun game, I can see why some people would call it dumb, or actual musicians would look down on it, but it's just a game, that's all.

I bought it a few weeks ago cos the price had pretty much halved by then, I always wanted it but I thought it was way too expensive before.

Me and my girlfriend are working through it, she prefers the drums so I usually do guitar, but I find the songs way too easy compared to the Guitar Hero games. When I drum it's a different matter, it's bloody hard! Fun though, and the free bits where you can hammer the crap out of them, I enjoy those a lot. I've only attempted singing a couple of times but managed to surprise myself and do pretty well, even though I sing like a seal being punched in the throat.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Eh, rhythm games. My girlfriend really wanted Guitar Hero, and when she finally got it I tried it out. She seemed to like it well enough, but I just couldn't get into it even though the music was good. Though I can see how Rock Band might be more fun if you had a bunch of drunk people playing.

• Eh, rhythm games.

Pretty much my argument since the first guitar hero came out...

Though I can see how Rock Band might be more fun if you had a bunch of drunk people playing.

This. All of it.

BEST. GAME. EVER. WHEN DRUNK WITH FRIENDS!

• Heh yeah i've played this. its good fun.

As a musician i don't think its quite as bad as people make it out to be. If you play the guitar on medium/hard its pretty good excersise for your left hand (for shredding or general co-ordination).

The drums are very cool as well, i expect the hard settings are more like actual drum beats - and you can plug the drums into your PC to act as a MIDI controller! So you can program drum beats in MIDI using the funny little kit!

• - and you can plug the drums into your PC to act as a MIDI controller! So you can program drum beats in MIDI using the funny little kit!

This I did not know. That's awesome!

~Sol

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)