Roguelike plugin - C2 rot.js interface

Post your completed addons to share with the community

Post » Wed Feb 03, 2016 4:20 pm

This plugin works nicely. I just tried making an isometric dungeon by putting down an object for every wall, door, and floor in the appropriate isometric position, and it turned out great.

Sebastien wrote:Is it possible to return a new seed after editing a level?

If you're asking whether you can return a new seed after putting down a few custom characters, then no, that wouldn't be possible due to the nature of how seeds work. However, you could use the "for each cell" event to iterate through the data and dump it to a JSON file, and then load the custom dungeon with the "load from JSON" action.
B
S

Post » Fri Feb 05, 2016 4:05 am

Thanks Sketchy,

Ok for how seeds work. I'll try to test a JSON approach (so much work at all levels).
It's sometimes tricky to adapt certain things but this plugin is decidely very helpful. :-)
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 15, 2016 8:14 pm

is there a quick way to find the room that were create at last ?
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 08, 2016 5:38 pm

Could someone who's been working with this plugin tell me if it's possible to create random ships, like the ones shown here (http://www.pentadact.com/2014-07-19-improving-heat-signatures-randomly-generated-ships-inside-and-out/ )?

Thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Nov 15, 2016 1:06 pm

Hello. The closest you can get to the image you propose is to use dungeon generators. See this page: http://ondras.github.io/rot.js/manual/#map/dungeon
B
S

Post » Fri Dec 02, 2016 10:01 am

Hi!

I'm working on a action-roguelike game and I'm using this amazing plugin. You can try it here: http://68k.prisma-comunicazione.it/karr ... index.html

It's my first game made with Construct 2, so feedbacks are welcome :D
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 29, 2017 2:12 am

How can i place specific item in the last room created?
I have tried to get center X and Y coordinate by using Roguelike.RoomCenterX(Roguelike.NumberofRooms -1) and Roguelike.RoomCenterY(Roguelike.NumberofRooms -1) variable, but item is not there.

Is there a way to put items in specific rooms by ID? I don't want to put items in every room.
B
S
G

Post » Tue May 23, 2017 6:08 pm

SketchyLogic wrote:This plugin works nicely. I just tried making an isometric dungeon by putting down an object for every wall, door, and floor in the appropriate isometric position, and it turned out great.

Hi, can you please explain, how did you use the plugin to create isometric map? What I need to do to achieve same result exactly?
B
S

Post » Sat Jun 03, 2017 6:28 am

It looks awesome. Thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jun 04, 2017 4:31 pm

Lunarovich wrote:Hi

Hi, thanks for the great plugin first of all!
Is there anyway to get a fake "3D-look" of walls?
B
S

PreviousNext

Return to Completed Addons