Roguelike Shooter Engine (Game Templates)

0 favourites
  • 9 posts
From the Asset Store
Background Story generation templates. See the Arcade demo.
  • Roguelike Shooter Engine — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/roguelike-shooter-engine-3643

<h3>Roguelike Shooter Engine</h3><div class="deshr"></div><p>This template will help you create the roguelike shooter game you've always wanted to make.</p><p>I plan on adding more features to this template in the future. If you have any questions or suggestions, you can post a comment on the Scirra Store thread. The Capx includes detailed comments, but if you have any questions you can still email me.</p><p>Although I do recommend reading the Construct 2 manual before you start using this template, I have made sure that this product is easy to use for Construct 2 beginners.</p><h3>Features</h3><div class="deshr"></div>

• Randomly Generated Levels
    • Level Progression that Saves the Player's Stats
    • Player Character with 360 Degree Aiming
    • Several Weapon Types & 3 Unique Ammunition Types
    • Enemy AI That Chases the Player and Inflicts Damage
    • Unique Sounds for Each Weapon
    • Basic User Interface and HUD Elements
    • Health & Ammo Pickups
    • Chests with Weapon Drops

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about Roguelike Shooter Engine

• Uploaded a new version that includes:

-Several Bugfixes

-More organized comments

-A clearer explanation on how to modify the tilemap object

• Hi, is it possible to set neccessary edges for tilemap corners and etc (bitwise method or other)...?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi, is it possible to set neccessary edges for tilemap corners and etc (bitwise method or other)...?

Hello. Yes, the bitwise method is possible since this project uses the tilemap object.

• How would I add a main menu as the main menu I currently have in use works fine on launch but when returning to the menu during the game and going back into the game the level is deleted.

• Can you do example - without generation level?

• How would I add a main menu as the main menu I currently have in use works fine on launch but when returning to the menu during the game and going back into the game the level is deleted.

You would have to use the game saving feature built into construct 2. You can also add the "persistent" behavior to the objects you want to stay when you return to the level.

• Can you do example - without generation level?

I am not sure what you mean by this

• I am trying to add mobile controls to my game but I cannot figure out how to do aiming. Could you help me with it?

EDIT: Found a way to do aiming.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 2 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 2 guests)