Rotate hand with a gun toward an angle (control)

Just started using Construct 2? Post your questions here

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:14 pm

How would you solve the issue when you raise the arm (W) up to the limits and then when you move it down (S) , it is moving on the other side of the player?

Yup, it happened because, the limit point are too much (more than 360 degrees)
I fixed it by offset the limit point for both top and bottom, by plus 5px from the X origin point of the Dude.

I have updated the Capx file and the Demo so, check it out.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:41 pm

Message: heliogame is not yet permitted to post plain text URLS (300 rep required). 1 URLS removed. Why?
newlee wrote:
How would you solve the issue when you raise the arm (W) up to the limits and then when you move it down (S) , it is moving on the other side of the player?

Yup, it happened because, the limit point are too much (more than 360 degrees)
I fixed it by offset the limit point for both top and bottom, by plus 5px from the X origin point of the Dude.

I have updated the so, check it out.

You are genius, Sir! Solved!.
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:11 pm

@heliogame Your welcome, there's a bug if we are shooting at the top limit angle.
From all of this I think you will get the idea of how to apply it and fine tune those number to fit your game.
But if you still need help just tag me.
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:14 pm

newlee wrote:

@heliogame Your welcome, there's a bug if we are shooting at the top limit angle.
From all of this I think you will get the idea of how to apply it and fine tune those number to fit your game.
But if you still need help just tag me.

@newlee, sorry to bother you again, I got 2 problems that i really cannot resolve.

1. I cannot fix the bug when we are shooting to the right side of the player (a,d) at the top limit angle or at bottom limit angle. The gun cannot set at the real top limit or real bottom limit.

2. Oh, I am stuck again with this shooting left , the bullet shoots always right. I know how deal with it when I know an actual angle of the gun, but this is not the case of the fixed angle.
I attached the sample capx of my problem .
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Sat Jan 24, 2015 8:16 pm

Shooting left illustration
B
S

Post » Sun Jan 25, 2015 5:19 am

@heliogame
Check it out.
If you don't understand, ask me.
btw, Floblaster ? That gun tickle me the death :lol:
as always,
ENJOY !
B
S

Previous

Return to Beginner's Questions