Rotating, Floating Island (aka - boredom+google)

Post your own tutorials, guides and demos.

Post » Sat Nov 27, 2010 10:04 am

[quote="Jeswen":1fcna764]Here's a cap of a rotating, floating island that I made for absolutely NO reason ... It uses 90% google image search results for art.

Uhh ... I guess it sorta looks neat ... at least I stopped after 10 minutes of playing with this.

[url:1fcna764]http://www.fileshack.us/get_file.php?id=211149&file=island.zip[/url:1fcna764]

:? Feel free to turn the effects off if you aren't on PS2.0+[/quote:1fcna764]

I can't download. I see only 'no connection with server' Plz. change hosting of this file
B
G

Post » Sat Nov 27, 2010 5:55 pm

[quote="Tokinsom":2tqbgeog]Last post by andla on Thu Sep 25, 2008 12:48 pm

You've bumped like 3 topics that are over 2 years old. Please, dude.[/quote:2tqbgeog]

and whats actualy wrong with that as long as i contribute to the thread...?
dont like - dont read.

[quote:2tqbgeog]Now that's some quality typing you got going on there..[/quote:2tqbgeog]

first of - that was intensional. second - i never had english lessons and all my english language comes directly and ONLY from passive self-learning over internet and playing games.

and just for the notice: instead of silly comentary you two could try and do something more constructive like contribute to the topic perhaps? like re-upload? like describe the issue?
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Sat Nov 27, 2010 9:51 pm

2008 was a loooong time ago in terms of the project, so a lot of the older caps probably wont run.
It would be better to send a private message to the original poster, rather than make a new post that really can't contribute anything.
Image Image
B
S
G

Previous

Return to Your tutorials & example files