[ROYALTY] Audio Designer & Composer for Indie/AAA projects

0 favourites
  • 1 posts
From the Asset Store
A voiceover sound library that provides you with more than 280+ immersive, game-ready voice-over sound files & much more
  • Hello there,

I am Pierrick Querolle, I am a french professional sound designer and music composer and I’m looking for collaborations on projects.

I essentially worked for short films, animations and some music productions. With the passion for the immersive and technical power of video games and a collaboration with a video game localization company, I would like to dedicate myself to the audio and musical conception of your future projects.

â–º [AAA] Video Game Demo Reel - French Assistant Dubbing Editor : youtube.com/watch

► « And Then… » Demo - Unreal Engine 4 Project : youtu.be/4Oq88jB9wsY

About my favorite worlds, I really like Sci-Fi and Horror genres, all types of gameplays combined (Shooter, Platform…)

Musically open-minded, I am able to compose as well ambient themes as Epic Hybrid Orchestra themes. The combination of orchestral and electronic textures is one of my assets.

► An example with « Neopolis », one of my compositions : youtube.com/watch

My areas of expertise :

• Interactive Music Composition

• Studio & Field Recording

• Sound Design

• Audio Editing & Mixing

• Audio Implementation

The guarantees of our future collaboration :

• A passionate professional composer and audio engineer

• Operational and complete workflow for any kind of commercial project

• Creation and treatment of audio files with professional tools, used by AAA studios

• Proficiency with Unity 2017 & Unreal Engine 4 [+ Wwise & FMod]

• Available, cooperative and self-motivated

Because there is some work to do and sometimes the audio gears are an investment, I can’t work for free (only paid or royalty contract accepted).

You can find more content on my website, on my portfolio : pierrickinfrasound.wixsite.com/infra-sound

If you would like to contact me, please send me an email at pierrick.infrasoundqxw@gmail.com

Thank you for your consideration !

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)