Royalty Free Resources!

Discussion of tools and resources for game developers

Post » Tue Jul 09, 2013 4:19 am

Hey, all! :D
I, Chad Wolfe, am here to proudly proclaim the arrival of the updates of my website Kiira! I will be uploading tons of resources!
For example, of the approximated 100 resources already made for you, the music category has exactly 67 royalty free .wav formatted songs made specifically for Construct 2!
Since, I am the one who made them all, I have full right to tell you that you can legally use every file on this website for any of your projects!

The website is: kiira.weebly.com

And don't forget to chat with on the forums ;). I am dying to get more feedback so I can help you all out!
B
S

Post » Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:15 am

Thanks alot!!
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 19, 2013 4:45 am

Error
B
S

Post » Tue Jul 30, 2013 3:11 am

Hey, anybody that uses the resources on my website: Please, if you upload a game, tell me the name and give me a link. :) I would like to see what you can do with these.
Thanks in advance!
B
S

Post » Wed Sep 11, 2013 3:40 am

@Kiira thanks so much! This sounds great - but I'm unable to get your site to load. Are you working on updating it? Thanks again!
B
S
G

Post » Sat Sep 14, 2013 5:19 am

@JimmyMc, To you and everybody else who has tried to go on my website for the past month or two I am very sorry, but it was down for a while. It's back up now though, and so is the Kiira project as a whole. I had to postpone basically everything and right before I had to do that I had made updates to the website that I realized caused big problems. I'm still trying to incorporate chat and accounts, but I've updated the website again, finally. I will be working on it a lot more seeing as I will most likely have the time and you will get a lot more to work from. If anyone would like to see anything on my website (Like a specific theme of sprites and music for that month), don't forget to click the link at the bottom that says to contact me. I'm going to start themes on the website, starting with Halloween this year. I will be posting nothing but Halloween sprites, music, game examples and more until the end of that month. :) Enjoy.
B
S

Post » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:04 am

@Kiira thanks! I can't wait to dig through these -- it's really generous of you to provide resources like these. Can't wait to get them into a game!
B
S
G

Post » Tue Sep 17, 2013 2:20 am

I was looking for spacey sounds and your syfy sounds are amazing! Thanks!
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 19, 2013 1:31 am

@JimmyMc, No problem! I'm always happy to help!

@Cpryd001, Need more? I could make more for ya. :)
B
S

Post » Sun Sep 22, 2013 2:21 am

Sure!
B
S
G

Next

Return to Tools and Resources