RPG BUILDER - PART 1 (Game Templates)

Discuss Scirra's 2D Asset Store

Post » Tue Feb 28, 2017 10:57 am

RPG BUILDER - PART 1 — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!
https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-game-templates/rpg-builder-part-1-3284

THIS IS PART 1 OF A SERIES OF RPG TEMPLATES TO HELP BEGINNER TO INTERMEDIATE CONSTRUCT USERS BUILD A FULL FEATURED RPG STYLE GAME.

ALL ASSESTS IN THIS TEMPLATE HAVE BEEN CREATED BY MYSELF AND ARE INCLUDED IN YOUR PURCHACE.

THIS TEMPLATE HAS THE FOLLOWING:

1. MOUSE - POINT AND RIGHT CLICK MOVEMENT FOR THE HERO.

2. Z ORDERING OF MAP OBJECTS SO HERO CAN MOVE FREELY IN FRONT AND BEHIND OBJECTS NOT BLOCKED.

3. SIMPLE SUTLE PLANT MOVEMENT.

4. HERO ZONING WITH INPUT FRAME TO DECLINE ZONING IF DESIRED.

5.FADE FOR TRANSITION OF ZONES.

6.POINT AND CLICK ICONS FOR CHANGING THE HERO'S ACTIONS. IN THIS TEMPLATE THEY ONLY EFFECT IDLE AND WALK. THERE ARE NO ACTIONS TIED TO HERO IN THIS TEMPLATE.

I CHOSE TO MAKE THIS TEPLATE IN MODULES TO TREAT THIS ALSO AS A TUTORIAL FOR THOSE INTERESTED. I PURPOSELY CHOSE TO LIMIT THE THEME OF THIS TEMPLATE TO HERO MOVEMENT AND ZONING TO HELP THE USER NOT GET OVER WHELMED.

EACH TEMPLATE WILL BE PRICED THE SAME AND WILL INCLUDE FEATURES MEANT TO PULL FROM TO BE PLACED IN YOUR GAME EASILY.

PLEASE DON'T HESITATE TO CONTACT ME HERE OF EMAIL ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS OR NEED HELP WITH ANYTHING IN THE TEMPLATES.

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about RPG BUILDER - PART 1
B
S
G

Return to Scirra Store