RPG Idea Help

Discuss game development design and post your game ideas

Post » Thu Mar 10, 2016 7:59 am

@chadorireborn

How can i make a prologue story at construct 2???
B
S

Post » Thu Mar 10, 2016 2:13 pm

@Ken95 - There are actually many ways and before I answer, tell me first the kind of prologue you want? Graphical, Video, Voice or Text or In-Game?

Graphical - You use picture transitions to tell an opening story.

Text: Making a dialog system to tell a story.

Video: Making a video first, then import to Construct 2. This requires more effort.

Voice: Focuses on voice story telling.

and

In-game: Having a layout as a Prologue scene. Where you simulate the character or an environment to play a story or event.
The Things you can create is only limited by your imagination. If you don't have the skills then use your motivation as a natural force to exceed all expectations. Chadori RebornXD
B
S
G

Post » Fri Mar 11, 2016 8:36 pm

chadorireborn wrote:
Ken95 wrote:Also, do you know any website where i can get ready made sprites (including animations) and topdown 2d maps? Give me a list of websites please :) Thanks in advance

Characters:
http://gaurav.munjal.us/Universal-LPC-S ... Generator/

Others and maps:
http://www.OpenGameArt.org

Great find on the links!
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 27, 2016 8:36 pm

What about a kid who accidentally activates a machine, making him dream unusual things, and if he gets hurt in his dream, it's connected to reality, and to get back to rrality, ypu have to collect items by defrating bosses, and when you have then all you go back to reality. I always thought this idea would be fun because you cab do funny and weird things that don't make sense because he's dreaming.
Alright, I've been thinking. When life gives you lemons, don't make lemonade! Take the lemons back! GET MAD! I DON'T WANT YOUR DANG LEMONS WHAT AM I SUPPOSED TO DO WITH THESE?! Demand to see life's manager!! Do you know who I am!?!?! I'M THE MAN WHOS GONNA BURN YOUR HOUSE DOWN... WITH THE LEMONS
B
S

Previous

Return to Game Development, Design & Ideas