RTS Graphic Collection (Graphics)

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
All of the graphics you need to make your first Blambo Game!
  • RTS Graphic Collection — Now for sale in the Scirra Store!

https://www.scirra.com/store/royalty-free-graphics/rts-graphic-collection-314

• The graphics for the game in the genre of RTS.
    • The files are strips and easily downloaded to construct 2 (Import frames> Frome sprit strip)
    • In this pack all the graphics in an isometric view.

<p>What's in the package: </p><p>Buildings with animation + build. </p><p>Units - tanks, infantry </p><p>Tiles to create a map (rock, background, etc.) </p><p>Panel sidebar icons + units and buildings.</p><p>For all questions or suggestions please write me an email shurxgwd@bk.ru or sshurx@gmail.com</p>

Use this topic to leave comments, ask questions and talk about RTS Graphic Collection

• Pretty cool collection! If you don't mind me asking, how did you generate them? 3D modeled, posed and rendered or straight-up pixel art in a 2D program? Awesomely impressive stuff.

Thanks!

• Pretty cool collection! If you don't mind me asking, how did you generate them? 3D modeled, posed and rendered or straight-up pixel art in a 2D program? Awesomely impressive stuff.

Thanks!

Yes, it's 3D model. I work in 3DS Max for several years.

• Thanks for the insight! I've got a license for Maya from years ago that I should probably dust off for some of my personal game assets. It cost me $2,000 way back when and hasn't even begun to pay itself off, lol. Thanks again

• Hi there. Forgive me for asking but it seems like the walking soldier animations are either not in the correct order or missing a few scenes. If you look at the right direction for example. The legs go left forward, right forward, left forward, left forward. It makes the animation do a hop skip and jump. I may be able to lose some frames to sort it out, but just wanted to ask you about it also. Love the graphics though. Thanks very much.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Hi there. Forgive me for asking but it seems like the walking soldier animations are either not in the correct order or missing a few scenes. If you look at the right direction for example. The legs go left forward, right forward, left forward, left forward. It makes the animation do a hop skip and jump. I may be able to lose some frames to sort it out, but just wanted to ask you about it also. Love the graphics though. Thanks very much.

Hi. In the case of an error I'll post an update.

When importing a file shows an incorrect number of cells, it should be 136. The file size is 9792x70, if 9792/139 = 70.44 .... If 9792/136 = 72. Each frame turns 72x70.

C2 could not properly divide the size into frames, apparently this is a bug.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)