RTS TUTORIAL

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Carousel Animation, make carousel of you image gallery or anything
  • I am planning to make my own RTS game with Construct. A game that will be set in imperial age

Planning is already in the process. But I can't achieve this without support, is there anybody willing to aid & help to write a RTS tutorial in Construct?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Regards

Xzalion

• One of the templates is an RTS example. File-New Template/Example-RTS.

As a side note, making an RTS game is going to be hideously hard, and considering that you already have 3 or 4 games in development, and are quite new to construct, it might be wise to start off a little slower.

• One of the templates is an RTS example. File-New Template/Example-RTS.

As a side note, making an RTS game is going to be hideously hard, and considering that you already have 3 or 4 games in development, and are quite new to construct, it might be wise to start off a little slower.

I know dude. I like to get my files upfront ready etc, but i won't hit a RTS now. I am having so much fun with SS / Side scroling games, + this is alwasy nice to work on, I've been trying for 7 years to dev a RTS on T3D but with sad hopes all fail, RTS is a 40 + man job - if the game is going to be a success.

But you don't want to hear that grap ...

Thanks for the reply

• I can't find the RTS example you guys are talking about D:

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • HPA97

You do realize that this thread is over 2 years old and refers to Construct Classic, don't you?

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)