[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1582: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/viewtopic.php on line 1582: number_format() expects parameter 1 to be double, string given
RTS TUTORIAL - Scirra Forums

RTS TUTORIAL

New releases and general discussions.

Post » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:15 am

I am planning to make my own RTS game with Construct. A game that will be set in imperial age :)

Planning is already in the process. But I can't achieve this without support, is there anybody willing to aid & help to write a RTS tutorial in Construct?

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Regards

Xzalion
B
S

Post » Thu Sep 23, 2010 9:34 am

One of the templates is an RTS example. File-New Template/Example-RTS.

As a side note, making an RTS game is going to be hideously hard, and considering that you already have 3 or 4 games in development, and are quite new to construct, it might be wise to start off a little slower.
B
S
G

Post » Thu Sep 23, 2010 1:25 pm

[quote="Steven":11bamw6s]One of the templates is an RTS example. File-New Template/Example-RTS.

As a side note, making an RTS game is going to be hideously hard, and considering that you already have 3 or 4 games in development, and are quite new to construct, it might be wise to start off a little slower.[/quote:11bamw6s]

I know dude. I like to get my files upfront ready etc, but i won't hit a RTS now. I am having so much fun with SS / Side scroling games, + this is alwasy nice to work on, I've been trying for 7 years to dev a RTS on T3D but with sad hopes all fail, RTS is a 40 + man job - if the game is going to be a success.

But you don't want to hear that grap ... :lol:

Thanks for the reply :wink:
B
S

Post » Sun Nov 11, 2012 3:55 pm

I can't find the RTS example you guys are talking about D:
B
S

Post » Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:32 pm

@HPA97

You do realize that this thread is over 2 years old and refers to Construct Classic, don't you?
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Return to Construct Classic Discussion