Run CRIMINAL! (Android game)

Show us your works in progress and request feedback

Post » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:11 pm

if you need help with that i'm happy to give advice and help were i can.
B

Post » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:20 pm

TeenageFrank wrote:if you need help with that i'm happy to give advice.

Yeah sure :)
I got all these sprite sheets and platform blocks from free resource websites online which allow commercial use of their work with a link back. I'm not a graphics designer. I downloaded them and put them in my game after a little bit editing. That is why they look different

Can you help me in this regard or can you tell me a suitable website where I can download assets that I can use and can gid rid of different graphics problem
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:26 pm

I will have a look but i suggest using assets from the same author that way they should have the same aesthetic.
B

Post » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:38 pm

The free assets i can find are not high quality for a paid game in my opinion if you have a budget in mind i could see what i could find with your price range in mind.
B

Post » Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:38 pm

TeenageFrank wrote:I will have a look but i suggest using assets from the same author that way they should have the same aesthetic.

Hmm that seems god. I have to look for graphics designed by a single author. Started searching :)
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:08 pm

TeenageFrank wrote:The free assets i can find are not high quality for a paid game in my opinion if you have a budget in mind i could see what i could find with your price range in mind.

The problem is I'm very low on money. There isn't any budget :( That is why I have difficulties in paying Google Play registration fee (its small only 25$ but..)
I will submit my game to other stores like SlideMe etc
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:18 pm

try and aim for websites that will take money when game reaches a certain profit.
B

Post » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:20 pm

TeenageFrank wrote:try and aim for websites that will take money when game reaches a certain profit.

TeenageFrank thank u so much for giving me such valuable advices. Can you do me a favor plz. Can you provide me some links to such websites?
B
S

Post » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:51 pm

Will you make it for PC because there is a wider audience and more stores to sell to.
B

Post » Sun Mar 08, 2015 4:59 pm

try indieCity, Indievania, ImpulseDriven and LittleIndie there not the most luxurious but you get a good chunk of money and shouldnt have to put your game on there website
B

PreviousNext

Return to Works in Progress/Feedback Requests