Same Apk , Different Problems In Different Devices

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:20 pm

Alright , so I finally finished my first app but oh boy a lot of problems showed up .
I am hoping someone from you awesome developers knows the solution of atleast one of my problems.

So , the problems stand to the fact that in different devices the app works differently .
In my phone the app works perfectly .
In device 2 the loading page of the game is black and redirects directly to the main layout. In the main layout the background doesn't work , it is just black , the other sprites load up correctly but also sounds doesn't open or work.
In device 3 the loading page of the game works as should , the main layout's background works great , and also everything loads correctly but the sounds do not work or start.

I exported my app from construct 2 as cordova with the minify script unchecked.
I compiled the app in cocoonio as webview.
The physics engine is Box2d Web.

The description above shows the problem with my app .
Meanwhile this video shows how the app should work:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WbcJrHmDv0o

Here is the capx file :
https://www.mediafire.com/file/1fwag1v9 ... blems.capx

Every little help is appreciated!
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 02, 2017 8:12 am

Bump
B
S

Post » Wed Aug 02, 2017 3:26 pm

Changing from Webview to Webview+ seems to fix the problem .
But I tried it from a phone with little RAM and it opens only at the loading screen and than it closes.

I thought that the problem is that the app requires and eats too much RAM and slows down or closes in the phones with less ram than 2 Gb.
So does anyone knows the way how to reduce the RAM required to run the app ?

Thank you!
B
S

Post » Thu Aug 03, 2017 9:27 am

PLEASE HELP. I read something about memory use and how you should use small images and few events to reduce it but I tried everything and still is stuck at the same memory use.
Please help , if you want you can check my project.
B
S

Post » Sat Aug 05, 2017 3:36 pm

Help please !
B
S

Post » Sat Aug 05, 2017 4:20 pm

Make sure your IMAGES don't have too much space, also check your collision polygon because if you have to many that also affect your performance.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Aug 25, 2017 6:01 am

reduce the number of physics objects. the physics engine is a huge performance issue. I assume the phone gets very hot as well.

and check the number of collisions you have... depending on what your game is doing it could really be effecting things.
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?