Santa Smile

Post your Construct-made creations!

Post » Fri Jul 08, 2011 9:59 pm

can we get the cap file to this to learn from?

thanks
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:04 pm

[QUOTE=blockcrisis] can we get the cap file to this to learn from?

thanks[/QUOTE]

Curious, why are you only asking for the source to polished projects?
B
G

Post » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:13 pm

[QUOTE=newt3] [QUOTE=blockcrisis] can we get the cap file to this to learn from?

thanks[/QUOTE]

Curious, why are you only asking for the source to polished projects?[/QUOTE]

Hmmmm
I just answered him when he asked for Tokinsom source also. There is a huge amount of very good learning material on here, but it seems people just can't find the search facilty :/
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:19 pm

I want to learn from good games alot of stuff on here isn't as advanced as I'd like to learn
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:45 pm

You should take a look at the russian scirra site. They have some nice projects with .cap on there. There are some pretty ambitious projects with .cap on this site as well...just have to search.
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:49 pm

I think scirra (original one) should have something similar. Galler of finished projects/examples for other to use and sea how it works.
ImageImageImageImage
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 08, 2011 11:54 pm

Forgot the link to the site just in case people don't find it by googling... http://scirraconstruct.ru/
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:27 am

wow thanks for the link to this. I'm new to construct as well
B
G

Post » Tue Oct 25, 2011 11:15 am

Hi Mary,
I really like ur game, but it makes me little crazy cause i die always at the beginning of it.

Mary i have several questions if u don't mind

1. Did u build ur game in construct 2 or construct classic?
2. I'm new in using construct 2 and really want to learn it and create games on it, so can u help me as a beginner by directing me to the right steps.
3. which is better to use construct 2 or construct classic
4. Do u have a free sources for a games that can help me in learning construct 2.

Thanks in advance and wish u a nice day

Mina
B
S
G

Post » Tue Oct 25, 2011 1:57 pm

[QUOTE=mina] Hi Mary,
I really like ur game, but it makes me little crazy cause i die always at the beginning of it.

Mary i have several questions if u don't mind

1. Did u build ur game in construct 2 or construct classic?
2. I'm new in using construct 2 and really want to learn it and create games on it, so can u help me as a beginner by directing me to the right steps.
3. which is better to use construct 2 or construct classic
4. Do u have a free sources for a games that can help me in learning construct 2.

Thanks in advance and wish u a nice day

Mina [/QUOTE]

@Mina: I think this user isn't really active anymore. (also this topic was posted a long time ago as you can see in the date of the first post).
Nevertheless :
1. This was made with construct-classic since it it posted in the construct-classic section of the forum.
2. For C2 the right steps are in the tutorial section of the site: beginner's guide to C2 and all other C2 related tutorials.
3. For this question check New to construct: where to start which presents the similarities and differences between CC and C2 allowing you to make your own choice.
4. The How do I section of the C2 forum has a lot of codes and others, and a FAQ gathers a fair share of questions with their answers.Kyatric2011-10-25 13:58:20
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image
Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

PreviousNext

Return to Your Creations