Save the Creatures - Steam Greenlight

0 favourites
  • 6 posts
From the Asset Store
Vintage steam pixels for your UI! 125 unique assets in a single pack!
  • Hi All,

I have a finished puzzle game, Save the Creatures and I am currently working on getting it released through several outlets but I have started with Steam Greenlight (as it seams to be the best but hardest!!)

PLEASE, PLEASE, Click on the link below and lets get a Construct 2 game on Steam!!!!

Also, don't forget to tell EVERYONE!!!

A video of the game is here:

Save the Creatures - YouTube

• The graphics is so basic, but it looks good somehow.

Good work!

Can you re-post the link? I can't find it.

• The mechanics and the idea is fantastic. But you need to work more on the graphs to enter to Steam. Generally the graphics that impact at first sight, people stop to see it. This will have the potential for more people to choose your game. Good Luck

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • The direct link is:

steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails

Believe me, I wish I could do better graphics!! I have tried everything I can and now I am hoping to get a small amount of money through the different outlets then I can hire someone who actually knows what they're doing and update it!!

• First of all, well done for making it on Steam Greenlight! I'll be interested to know how your journey goes!

Secondly, there are some pretty affordable artists around the place. There is an ongoing thread somewhere (I beleive RandomExile posted it up) with sites. I personally have had a good experience using elance before, and it didn't cost an arm and a leg.

As with the other guys above, the graphics are your first impression, so if they are underwhelming, people won't be interested. IMHO your graphics are nice and simple, but they are still dev art which will risk giving your game an amateurish look.

• Good first 24 hours, lets keep this up!!!

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)