SAVING & CRASH

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Minimalist Crash Balls is a game where the goal is to hit the ball on the portal, with 20 different levels :)
  • This engine is making me think if I should spend money on it or not, and I think not, you know why, because I work so hard to do a project and the five minutes later it crashes, says not responding and gives up and I lose all my hard work. Secondly the saving thing is annoying it takes so much time to load and to backup and that is not really fun because after I save 10 minutes later it crashes and I have to start from square 1 again. One thing that you should add to this soft is auto save and a recover unsaved projects or to make an on-line version(if you don't have one).this has got me to the point that only God knows what I will do. please try to fix this.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Closing, please follow the bug report guidelines. I'd recommend trying r150, since we have made some important stability fixes and introduced an autosave feature to protect against losing work in the event of a crash. If saving takes a long time, use a folder based project - they save a lot quicker, and is partly what they're there for.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)