Saving in .exe

Get help using Construct 2

Post » Tue Apr 30, 2013 4:15 am

I know the question is a bit obvious to some, but I can not at all. I would like to save an initial design of my game I'm developing, but I can not save it as executable .exe!

I wonder if it is possible in the free version

Thank you for your attention
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 30, 2013 6:33 am

[QUOTE=degaspc] I know the question is a bit obvious to some, but I can not at all. I would like to save an initial design of my game I'm developing, but I can not save it as executable .exe!

I wonder if it is possible in the free version

Thank you for your attention[/QUOTE]

The .exe is not possible to do in the free edition itself, however, it is possible to do it manually via the HTML5 export, but I'm not sure how, and I don't know if it is very.. good for the devellopers of C2
https://www.scirra.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=152506

And that is why you shall respect the bug reports guidelines, not only giving a capx is making the bug reproductible in one click in a situation they can work with (less time wasted trying to reproduce vague instructions) but also it helps filtering false positives.

Game design is all about decomposing the core of your game so it becomes simple instructions.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:43 pm

You can use the node-webkit exporter if you're licensed, which can export .exe for Windows, .app for Mac and Linux apps too.
Scirra Founder
B
S
G

Return to How do I....?