Scirra Arcade keeps insisting that my comment is spam

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
10 Royalty free music tracks for your indie games and projects.
  • I tried to add a comment here, but I get a message about how it "looks like spam".

http://www.scirra.com/arcade/action/175 ... o-bros-1-1

This is the comment I tried to post:

> Perfect . How did you do that?

>

With lots of care and effort.

For Mario's movement, I referenced an image I found that detailed his various speed and acceleration values for every possible state. I also wrote a Lua script for FCEUX which would show me the position and speed values of enemies in real-time. For more complicated behaviors like Bowser, I referenced a disassembly of the game. For most everything else, I stepped the emulator frame-by-frame to carefully observe the game's behavior.

If you are interested in the source, I recently uploaded it to Mario Fan Games Galaxy.

I don't see how this could "look like spam". This also happened with another game I tried to comment on (the really horrible Mario game that is somehow in the top 5 on the arcade). I think the website may have banned me after this last attempt to post a comment.

Could Tom or Ashley look into this?

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • You're whitelisted so shouldn't happen again. It's caused by Akismet (spam detecting service) giving a rare false positive

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)