Scirra GAMES website

Chat about anything not covered in these forums, but keep it civil!

Post » Fri Jul 02, 2010 2:00 pm

Hi guys,
I was planing to build some nice website for games created with construct but don't really have enough time now. But instead I've manage to set up page on ning.com. Have a look and sigh up. It would be great if you could create your profiles and add games. Game need to be hosted somewhere else but you can add screen shots, movies and descriptions without any problems. Web site is simple but it works for now. I hope it will be a good place to gather all the productions and be able to easy navigate between them.
Hope to see you all there soon. Cheers!

http://scirra.ning.com/
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:16 pm

The beginning for Construct games website, good luck with it, love to see it fully operational.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 04, 2010 7:31 am

Good work on that site so far Maciej! :)

But shouldn't you give it a different title? Like it's designed now simply saying "scirra" at the top makes it look like it was part of or at least directly affiliated with scirra.com.
B
S
G

Post » Sun Jul 04, 2010 10:02 am

Cheers,
Ye, good idea. Will try to chane logo into something like: "Scirra Games", "Scirra Games Database" or something like that. If you have any ideas please let me know.
B
S
G

Post » Sat Jul 10, 2010 2:19 am

Very good move--hopefully this will get people interested in Construct (and the games made with it, of course). Ning was a spectacular choice, as well. It's easy to navigate, which should help with the whole distribution/visibility of everyone's creations.

Goodness, I'm so pumped--I signed up the other day.
B
S
G

Post » Tue Jul 20, 2010 3:22 pm

Good idea, it has a good interface and easy to navigate. Try to get more people.
B
G

Return to Open Topic