SCIRRA Question, add to Construct 2

Discussion and feedback on Construct 2

Post » Mon May 30, 2016 7:43 pm

Hello Scirra

Buenas, lo que queria saber si mas adelante ustedes en las actualizaciones agregaran plugins para realidad virtual (Lentes VR). Gracias

Good, I wanted to know if you later added in updates plugins for virtual reality (VR lenses). Thank you
B
20
S
6
G
1
Posts: 51
Reputation: 1,869

Post » Mon May 30, 2016 7:47 pm

Yeah, because 2d works with vr so well......
Image ImageImage
B
170
S
50
G
179
Posts: 8,378
Reputation: 113,425

Post » Mon May 30, 2016 9:51 pm

ya que tengo entendido que el proyecto tendria que ser en tamaño pequeño para que los vr los agrande y se vea dentro del juego.

as I have understood that the project would have to be in small size so that the enlarged vr and see within the game.
B
20
S
6
G
1
Posts: 51
Reputation: 1,869

Post » Mon May 30, 2016 9:54 pm

I could imagine that even if Construct doesn't go real-3D (officially anyway, since there's already the awesome 3D plugin Quazi made), it would still be useful to be able to render to two different canvases (left eye and right eye) to create a Nintendo 3DS pop-out effect for a Mode7 style Space Harrier game or something.

Although the same effect can be done with the same methods of GIF tricks like these and a single canvas:

http://www.maddocman.com/wiggle-3d.htm

http://twistedsifter.com/2014/02/adding ... mensional/
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (but not play them)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit Dropbox is a pile of trash and if you need my old files PM me! :)
B
124
S
42
G
17
Posts: 2,225
Reputation: 19,887

Post » Tue May 31, 2016 2:27 pm

Jayjay wrote:I could imagine that even if Construct doesn't go real-3D (officially anyway, since there's already the awesome 3D plugin Quazi made), it would still be useful to be able to render to two different canvases (left eye and right eye) to create a Nintendo 3DS pop-out effect for a Mode7 style Space Harrier game or something.

Although the same effect can be done with the same methods of GIF tricks like these and a single canvas:

http://www.maddocman.com/wiggle-3d.htm

http://twistedsifter.com/2014/02/adding ... mensional/

Just a random question here.
Is it possible to achieve that 3DS popout effect without using 2 different sprites, perhaps with using WebGL effects?
ImageImageImage
B
63
S
23
G
78
Posts: 664
Reputation: 44,941

Post » Tue May 31, 2016 5:49 pm

tengo entendido que el 3d simple, funciona usando azul y rojo, pero no es un poco difícil dx
B
20
S
6
G
1
Posts: 51
Reputation: 1,869

Post » Tue May 31, 2016 6:01 pm

Totimundo wrote:tengo entendido que el 3d simple, funciona usando azul y rojo, pero no es un poco difícil dx


This is an English forum so please post in English or provide an English translation.
Thank you.
If your vision so exceeds your ability, then look to something closer.
Moderator
B
136
S
31
G
86
Posts: 5,483
Reputation: 59,752

Post » Tue May 31, 2016 11:22 pm

he traducido todo en ingles y cansa, si puedes usa auto-traductor, todos los post estan en español/ingles saludos

I have translated everything in English and tired, if you can use auto-translator, all posts are in Spanish / English greetings
B
20
S
6
G
1
Posts: 51
Reputation: 1,869

Post » Wed Jun 01, 2016 5:12 am

TheRealDannyyy wrote:
Jayjay wrote:I could imagine that even if Construct doesn't go real-3D (officially anyway, since there's already the awesome 3D plugin Quazi made), it would still be useful to be able to render to two different canvases (left eye and right eye) to create a Nintendo 3DS pop-out effect for a Mode7 style Space Harrier game or something.

Although the same effect can be done with the same methods of GIF tricks like these and a single canvas:

http://www.maddocman.com/wiggle-3d.htm

http://twistedsifter.com/2014/02/adding ... mensional/

Just a random question here.
Is it possible to achieve that 3DS popout effect without using 2 different sprites, perhaps with using WebGL effects?


I'd imagine it's possible to fake yeah, maybe anything that has the effect applied has a parameter to set "how far" they're spread apart then either do anaglyph (red-blue for each eye old 3D style), or separate eyes in a VR headset if Construct ever supports that.

@Totimundo Google translate is fine if you don't have time or energy to translate, but it might be good to include it with every post, eg: the one above saying

"I have understood that the mere 3d , operates using blue and red, but not a bit difficult dx"
"Construct 4 lets YOU make advanced games! (but not play them)" Construct Classic - Examples Kit Dropbox is a pile of trash and if you need my old files PM me! :)
B
124
S
42
G
17
Posts: 2,225
Reputation: 19,887

Post » Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:04 am

ok
B
20
S
6
G
1
Posts: 51
Reputation: 1,869

Next

Return to Construct 2 General

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: BlueAlfie and 8 guests