scirra web page dont work

If you have found a bug, or have a suggestion/comment then leave it here

Post » Sat Sep 13, 2014 6:57 am

This webpage is not available :!:

This webpage is not available

every time I want to look in the manual of the program anything. fails because it gives that message every time. In short, can therefore do with it.
whether the program is good I do not know. nothing can look up how to make something.
B
S

Post » Sat Sep 13, 2014 10:43 am

@Nuska A lot of people are experiencing issues at the moment, myself included, only managed to find a forum work-around just before so I can access the forums, but posting still fails a bit.

If you're wanting the manual I uploaded the offline Construct 2 Manual download to my Dropbox for you. Additionally, if you need some help with using the program, hopefully forum access stays up for me and you can post a question in Beginner's Questions, where I will do my best to assist.
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:37 pm

B
S

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:47 pm

Yeah, the website issues are fixed now, so you can go back to using the online manual, :).
Founder of Jadelight Studio, Developer of Libertas Aedifex, regular C2 Help contributor and fan of ambient music and Star Wars.
B
S

Post » Mon Sep 15, 2014 3:53 pm

yes i have now my question on the forum now wait for respons :)
B
S

Return to Website Issues and Feedback