SCORE HELP!!!!

Just started using Construct 2? Post your questions here

Post » Fri Sep 05, 2014 10:30 am

Ok ,so i made a new game ( you must put the ball in a box) and if you put that it will add +1 at score ( initial score=10)
i made a new global variable=0 and it work but just for 1 level how can i do to add +1 score at all levels ( every level has a layout) and if you destroy the ball you have -1 score.
I have the latest version (stable) .
Can anyoane give me the code for the score , how can i make to change the score at all levels?
Thank you :!:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
B
S

Post » Fri Sep 05, 2014 1:07 pm

Ok so i publish a video on youtube to see if anyoane could resolve this problem => the problem is that from the score it substract (balls) but it dont adds them , What is the problem ? what am i dooing wrong ?
B
S

Post » Sun Sep 07, 2014 9:23 am

First, you did not post in the correct forum, so I moved your thread. You'll have better luck getting help in the technical help forum.
Second, you do not provide a capx. By the look of the two screenshots of the same event sheet, the events should do what you seem to want.
Third, youtube...

Use a single event sheet, and in event 3 instead of naming "Go to Level 2" use a global variable to keep the actual level number and use it with the action "System: Go to layout (by name)".

System: Add 1 to myLevelVariable
System: Go to layout "Layout " & myLevelVariable
New to Construct ? Where to start

Image Image

Image Image

Please attach a capx to any help request or bug report !
B
S
G

Return to Beginner's Questions