Scorm module

For educators around the world who use Construct 2 in classrooms

Post » Wed Jan 03, 2018 5:28 pm

Just a few doubts:

- What are the XSD files? Are they generated by the C2?
- I open my account on the server you suggested. Now I need to import the content and they are asking for a file. What file(s) should I import?

Thanks

Edited: I sent the files (a zip package) to the server and I can access the project. I filled the text fields and I selected the drop-down menu. But when I clicked on the validate button, nothing happens. Need I to do something else to make it work? Maybe remove the second condition of the button (if layer 1 is visible).
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 03, 2018 7:56 pm

Please, forget the previous post. I would delete it but I prefer to keep it here to show you the troubles I found until have something working on. :?

Now I think I have something almost done. I could not show the demonstration in time, but I got one more day to finish it. :mrgreen:

These are the last questions I think I have:

- What are the XSD files?
- How can I check if the SCORM server saves the answers and where is it? How can I recover them?
- The client has a SCORM which was built using this solution (https://scorm.com/scorm-explained/). Am I going to need some information about the SCORM server from theirs?
- How can I define the "Completion" status of the course? (we have this option in the course sandbox)
- How can I include some points on the score?

Thanks
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 03, 2018 8:25 pm

RBuster wrote:Please, forget the previous post. I would delete it but I prefer to keep it here to show you the troubles I found until have something working on. :?

Now I think I have something almost done. I could not show the demonstration in time, but I got one more day to finish it. :mrgreen:

These are the last questions I think I have:

- How can I check if the SCORM server saves the answers and where is it? How can I recover them?
- The client has a SCORM which was built using this solution (https://scorm.com/scorm-explained/). Am I going to need some information about the SCORM server from theirs?
- How can I define the "Completion" status of the course? (we have this option in the course sandbox)

Thanks

These files need to be included in a scorm 2004 module

On scorm cloud you can see attempts logs. If you click the log you can see values passed and you should see the suspend data field with the form json

Well, there are several server out there but the most common is Moodle because it's free and open source

Here is the complete list of existing fields in scorm
https://scorm.com/scorm-explained/techn ... -reference
For the completion status you have to set the cmi.completion_status to "completed"

You have to set 3 fields
Cmi.score.min (the minimum possible score, often 0)
Cmi.score.max (the maximum possible score)
Cmi.score.raw (the actual score of the learner)
B
S
G

Post » Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:49 pm

Hello @Mimiste, thanks for this great contribution, I want to ask you if the plugin is working well in the latest version of construct 2 (Release 250) and Scorm?

Thank!
B
S

Post » Thu Jan 18, 2018 1:35 pm

Vlakdo wrote:Hello @Mimiste, thanks for this great contribution, I want to ask you if the plugin is working well in the latest version of construct 2 (Release 250) and Scorm?

Thank!

Hello

I didn't tried but I see no reason why it should not work :)
B
S
G

Post » Fri Jan 19, 2018 4:22 pm

Thank @Mimiste!
B
S

Previous

Return to Education and Construct 2