Screen Resolution

0 favourites
  • 2 posts
From the Asset Store
Is a circular loading screen with code ready to use. No Animation.
  • Hi everyone, i am new to this forum.

I've just started using Construct and i have the following doubt. I am using 32x32 sprites but when i click the "run layout" button and preview the game the sprites looks VERY small relative to the window size. I've tried changing Window Size at the project properties to 320x240 to "zoom in". This shrinks the screen but makes everything small (the window screen too). Also i've tried to use fullscreen, which helps,but it scales to cover the WHOLE screen. What i would want is to play at a big size window (like the default one) but kinda "zoom in" so sprites don't look so small relative to the screen. Is this possible?

Best regards

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • From the manual System Actions section:

Set layout scale

Set the scale (or zoom) of an entire layout. This scales all the layers in the layout, taking in to account their scale rate property.

Set scale

Set the scale (or zoom) of an entire layer, taking in to account its scale rate property.

Set scale rate

Set the scale rate property of a layer, which affects how quickly it scales (if at all).

When creating an action, you'll find them in the Layers & transforms group of system actions.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)