Screen Transition Missing

This forum is currently in read-only mode.
From the Asset Store
Game with complete Source-Code (Construct 3 / .c3p) + HTML5 Exported.
  • Hi,

Just trying to learn Construct using Crazie Robbie tutorial. My screen transitions menu is blank. If I load the Crazie Robbie v2 tutorial file, I see the 2 that it uses. However, if I follow tutorial or start with a new file none appear.

Construct 1 r2 (latest)

Windows 7 Professional (64 bit)

8 GB RAM

NVidia 1GB 4870 Gfx Card

Latest Direct X

Done a search in the forum for "Missing Transitions" but didnt find anything. Also tried re-installing. Is there a fix for this?

Thanks

Sin

• Screen transitions seem to screw up everything, I had to remove them from my game to get it to work

• My pull-down menu with them is blank??? Its not that important, was just wanding if it was common.

• Ohh, that might be because you have to add them to your project first or something along those lines. I forget how to do that at the moment but I'll have a look later for you.

• Try Construct 3

Develop games in your browser. Powerful, performant & highly capable.

Try Now Construct 3 users don't see these ads
  • Jayjay is correct. This info is on the wiki here:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/c ... ransitions

Granted, that particular section isn't very in-depth, but it does state that you need to add transitions in the layout properties before you can use them.

Moved thread to Help/Tech

• Also, transitions have been known to be a bit buggy in the past. I am not entirely sure if they have ever been improved, I personally haven't used them in years. It's relatively easy to make your own transitions anyway, especially if it is something as simple as fade to or from black. Just put a black Tiled Background on the top layer and change it's opacity.

Jump to:
Active Users
There are 1 visitors browsing this topic (0 users and 1 guests)